|Fluid Engineering is committed to protecting your privacy.|
|We invite visitors to share
information, however, you need not disclose any personal information in
order to gain access to any part of our site. If you would like to
participate in one of our surveys or submit questions via e-mail, you may
rest assured that we do not sell, rent or distribute this information in
any way to any other organizations.
Fluid Engineering Web Site ("Site") Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Fluid Engineering
Fluid Engineering provides this Site and related services subject to the terms and conditions specified below.
1. Your use of this Site acknowledges that you have read and accept these rules of use. Fluid Engineering may change or modify these rules at any time. Your use of our Site after any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the new rules. Fluid Engineering reserves the right to deny access to this Site at Fluid Engineering's discretion, should you fail to comply with these rules.
2. This Site is owned by Fluid Engineering. All contents of this Site (www.fluidengineering.com) including but not limited to text, illustrations, designs and photographs are properties of Fluid Engineering or its suppliers and are protected by copyright law. Fluid Engineering logos used in this Site are trademarks of Fluid Engineering. Unauthorized use of our protected properties is prohibited. You may not modify in any way any part of the Site or the information and data listed. No portion of these materials may be reprinted, copied or republished in any form without the prior written permission of Fluid Engineering. You may, however, download and copy items for personal, non-commercial use only.
3. Consumer feedback is one of our most important resources. Fluid Engineering welcomes your comments regarding our Site, our products and our advertisements. All comments, materials and information submitted to Fluid Engineering on or by this Site are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Fluid Engineering.
4. All suggestions or materials related to development, design or marketing received by Fluid Engineering on or by Site will be owned and used by Fluid Engineering for any purpose whatsoever, without any obligation, compensation or liability to you. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Site and Site-related services. Fluid Engineering has no obligation to respond to any communication.
5. You are and shall remain solely responsible for any comments made by you through the Site. You agree that no messages submitted by you will violate any third party rights and will not be or contain unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You agree to indemnify and hold Fluid Engineering harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
6. Fluid Engineering attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site. However, we make no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. Fluid Engineering does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, or other information displayed or distributed through the Fluid Engineering Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additional deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that you discover an error, please inform the webmaster immediately so that it can be corrected. Fluid Engineering has no duty to update this Site or the contents, and Fluid Engineering shall not be liable for any failure to update this information.
7. Fluid Engineering MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION USED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO ANY THIRD PARTIES. Fluid Engineering DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Fluid Engineering DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE Fluid Engineering SITE OR SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
8. Fluid Engineering shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site is to stop using the Site or Site-related services.
9. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action arising or related to this agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in the State of Missouri, U.S.A.
|P.O. Box 158
St. Louis, MO 63006
|Kansas City, Missouri